SnapVCC 3.3V or 5V Super-Efficient Regulator that Snaps on a 9V Battery
Crowd Supply, Inc.
The snapVCC is a highly portable and convenient power supply for your electronics projects. It’s designed to fit right on a 9V battery and give you 3.3V or 5V power wherever you need it. Many circuits require a regulated 3.3 or 5-volt power supply. The 9V battery is an easily available power supply option. A common way to power circuits using a 9V battery is to use a Linear regulator IC circuit to drop the voltage down.
- Board Type:Fully Populated
- Current - Output:500mA
- Main Purpose:DC/DC, Step Down
- Outputs and Type:1, Non-Isolated
- Regulator Topology:Buck
- Supplied Contents:Board(s)
- Utilized IC / Part:TPS560200
- Voltage - Input:9V
- Voltage - Output:3.3V or 5V