Photoelectrics Type EF 1801 Fiber Optic Sensor
Carlo Gavazzi Inc.
Used in through-beam, retroreflective or diffuse-reflective applications depending upon how the additional fibers are mounted. Easily adjustable sensitivity with 270° potentiometer. LED indication for output ON. Short M18 metal housing for heavy duty applications. The fiber allows positioning and mounting in tight spaces with the photoelectric sensor itself mounted in a more convenient location.
- Adjustment Type:Adjustable, 270° Turn Potentiometer
- Cable Length:78.74" (2m)
- Connection Method:Cable
- Ingress Protection:IP67
- Light Source:Red (660nm)
- Operating Temperature:-20°C ~ 60°C
- Output Configuration:NPN
- Response Time:3.2ms, 5ms
- Sensing Distance:3.937" (100mm)
- Sensing Method:Retroreflective
- Voltage - Supply:10V ~ 40V