Photoelectrics Diffuse-Reflective Metal-Housing
Carlo Gavazzi Inc.
The EO1804 is a family of general purpose diffuse reflective sensors in a short M18 metal housing for heavy duty applications. They are useful for simple applications where a basic sensor provides adequate sensing performance. The sensors are easy to adjust with 270° single turn potentiometer. The output is a 4-wire complementary (NO and NC) output in NPN (current sinking) or PNP (current souring).
- Adjustment Type:Adjustable, 270° Turn Potentiometer
- Ingress Protection:IP67
- Light Source:Infrared (880nm)
- Operating Temperature:-20°C ~ 60°C
- Output Configuration:PNP
- Response Time:3.2ms, 5ms
- Sensing Distance:15.748" (400mm)
- Sensing Method:Reflective, Diffuse
- Voltage - Supply:10V ~ 40V
|EO1804PPAS||SENSOR REFLECTIVE 400MM PNP||Reflective, Diffuse||15.748" (400mm)||10V ~ 40V||3.2ms, 5ms|
|EO1804PPAS-1||SENSOR REFLECTIVE 400MM PNP||Reflective, Diffuse||15.748" (400mm)||10V ~ 40V||3.2ms, 5ms|