Helium Systems, Inc.
The Atom is a dual band FCC, ETSI and IC certified IEEE 802.15.4 module. It operates in the 2.4GHz and 915MHz bands in North America and 2.4GHz and 868Mhz bands in Europe. The module is also capable of supporting China frequencies. The module is designed to provide wireless connectivity to the Helium network infrastructure via modular certification into an end customers application. This allows for ease of integration for connecting devices to the internet. It is perfect as a drop-in module to add certified wireless capability to a product or as a stand-alone wireless device. The module contains one chip antenna for each operational band within its allowed region.
- Antenna Type:Integrated, Chip
- Data Rate:250kbps
- Frequency:915MHz, 2.4GHz
- Mounting Type:Surface Mount
- Operating Temperature:-40°C ~ 85°C
- Power - Output:27dBm
- RF Family/Standard:802.15.4
- Serial Interfaces:I²C, SPI, UART
- Utilized IC / Part:AT86RF212B
- Voltage - Supply:2 V ~ 3.6 V