Through-Beam, Transistor Output Photoelectrics
Carlo Gavazzi Inc.
The PA12BNT is a through beam sensor set specially designed for elevators, escalators, entrance control to meet the requirements in the door market. The housing is very robust and is known for its high long-term reliability. The emitter has a mute input to turn it off for evaluation of the sensor function.
- Cable Length:196.85" (5m)
- Connection Method:Cable
- Ingress Protection:IEC 60529 IP67
- Light Source:Infrared (860nm)
- Operating Temperature:-20°C ~ 50°C
- Response Time:6.5ms, 3.5ms
- Sensing Distance:787.402" (20m)
- Sensing Method:Through-Beam
- Voltage - Supply:10V ~ 30V
|PA12BNT20||PHOTO TE PL M12 CAB||Through-Beam||787.402" (20m)||10V ~ 30V||6.5ms, 3.5ms|
|PA12BNT20NO||PHT TR PL M12 NPN NO||Through-Beam||787.402" (20m)||10V ~ 30V||6.5ms, 3.5ms|