THIEF RIVER FALLS, Minnesota, USA - December 15, 2010
Electronic components distributor Digi-Key Corporation today announced its Fall 2010/Spring 2011 ARM Cortex Resource Guide is now available for online viewing.
"We believe this resource guide is the industry's most definitive volume on the ARM Cortex," said Dave Doherty, Digi-Key's vice president of semiconductor product. "This guide provides engineers with the latest information about Cortex innovations, low-power design, debugging applications, energy-use, and more. It's all-encompassing and is a great resource for our customers."
Contents of the Digi-Key ARM Cortex Resource Guide include:
- The ARM Cortex Family
- Dual Processing with the ARM Cortex-M4 DSC and Cortex-M0 MCU
- Developing ARM Cortex-M Class Processor-based Systems
- Shifting the Balance of Power
- Breaking Flash Barriers: Debugging Embedded MCU Applications
- Harvesting the Future of Mobile
- Understanding the Ins and Outs of Standard Interfaces
- Reducing Household Energy Use through ARM-Powered Smart Meters
- A is Android and Acceleration
Go to www.digikey.com/cortex to view or download the Digi-Key ARM Cortex Resource Guide.
About Digi-Key Corporation
Digi-Key Corporation, based in Thief River Falls, Minn., is a global, full-service provider of both prototype/design and production quantities of electronic components, offering more than three million products from over 650 quality name-brand manufacturers. With over one million products in stock and an impressive selection of online resources, Digi-Key is committed to stocking the broadest range of electronic components in the industry and providing the best service possible to its customers. Additional information and access to Digi-Key's broad product offering is available on the Digi-Key website.