Molex’s range of pre-crimped leads combined with Digi-Key’s extensive ready-to-install pre-crimped leads, make Molex's value added assembly program offerings simple and cost-effective solutions for any pre-production and prototype requirements. This solution helps customers choose the right connector before investing in application tooling. Digi-Key provides socket-to-cable or socket-to-socket leads suitable for wire-to-wire and wire-to-board applications. They are available in lengths starting at 2" and in many wire color options and gauges. Decrease time-to-market with Digi-Key’s Molex jumper leads.
The unique part numbering structure allows for any Molex terminal, by starting with a ten-digit part number. After that the user can choose from nine set lengths in Molex's system, ten color options, and eight different wire gauges. On top of this, Molex's pre-crimped leads can be either a single- or double-ended jumper.
Molex Jumpers Part Number Structure
View all Molex pre-crimped leads
- Leads crimped on both ends
- Suitable for wire-to-wire applications and when cut in half, wire-to-board applications
- Available in standard lengths starting at 2" (50.8 mm) through 12" (304.8 mm).
- Ideal for all prototype and pre-production requirements
- Available for most popular Molex families
- Helps customers choose the right connector before investing in application tooling
- UL listed cables
- Assures high-quality, approved materials
- Ten different wire color options: black, blue, brown, green, orange, red, slate, violet, white, and yellow
- Wire gauges ranging from 30 AWG up to 12 AWG
1560 Series Pre-Crimped Leads
Milli-Grid™ 50394 Series Pre-Crimped Leads