Pomona introduces five lines of do-it-yourself quick assembly connectors with 22 connectors part numbers in total. The spring-loaded clamp designs allow for easy cable assembly and quick wire attachments up to 18 AWG wire gauges. There is no need for soldering or using set screws to secure wires to the connectors and assembly only takes a few seconds. Simply press down on the quick release tab, insert the stripped wire, release the tab, and it is all set.
These 4 mm banana plug and binding post connectors work great in low voltage applications where making quick connections for custom fixtures, early prototyping, or informal one-off projects are required. These connectors are used to carry dc and low frequency signals.
- Five lines of DIY quick connectors available:
- 73090 4 mm banana plugs
- 73091 sheathed 4 mm banana plugs
- 73092 stackable banana plugs
- 73093 retractable sheath, stackable banana plugs
- 73094 top loading binding posts
- Binding posts accept wire gauges up to 15 AWG
- Available in various colors for color-coding and easy visual indication of what is being tested
- 73090/73092/73093 available in black (-0), red (-2), yellow (-4), green (-5), blue (-6), white (-9)
- Banana plugs accepts wire gauges between 18 AWG and 22 AWG